What started as an exceptional ability to manage details in the events and hospitality industry, turned into “little miss everything” roles for technology start-ups looking to grow and scale their operations. That’s what happens when you follow the mantra, “Do what you love. Love what you do.”
As a sophomore at Binghamton University involved in Residence Life and Taste Buds (the culinary club) I pursued internships to gain experience in the field learning about my professional likes and dislikes.
Upon graduation, I assumed a role that I had built for myself at a Destination Management company and former internship. In Miami at Super Bowl XLI I hit the ground running. Fortunately, I haven’t yet stopped running. From text message based scavenger hunts, to mobile payments, to pixel-based video ad-tracking, to design thinking product development, to digital agencies, I’ve held more roles than most will in a lifetime. How does one categorize such a wide variety of professional experience?
Startup years are like dog years. Never underestimate the power of learning through experience. And remember, everything happens for a reason.
Check it Out
• David Tutera
• Inside Sports & Entertainment Group (InsideSEG)
• InsideSEG (acquisition Creative Arts Agency)
• SCVNGR/LevelUp (acquired by GrubHub)
• Visible Measures (2017 acquisition AcuityAds)
• High Start Group (WEVO)
• IDEA for Africa (co-founder 2015 501(c)(3))
• LBD Producers (founder 2015)
• 70kft (acquihire by Cyxtera)
• Lifeblue, Inc.
Communicating the right message, to the right people, with consistency, is what I do for each company I work with. I gravitate towards projects that infuse a company's message and values into its customer and employee acquisition strategies. Every position assumed is a new opportunity to learn; every challenge encountered a puzzle to solve; and every skill acquired a privilege to teach.
I design experiences (i.e. systems, processes, strategies, and statements) that increase the human capacity of my clients, fellow team members, and customers.
Masters, Business Administration
Roger Babson Leadership Recipient
Bachelors of Arts, Italian & Spanish
Minor, International Studies
Activities & Affiliations
• IDEA for Africa, Board Member
• Unreasonable Labs North Texas, Co-Founder
• Coaching for Leadership & Teamwork, (Babson) Coach
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Fascination Certified Advisor, How To Fascinate
• Meeting, Conference, & Event Management (NYU)
Any customer [service] interaction is
four times more likely to drive disloyalty
than to drive loyalty.
- The Effortless Experience
New employees are 69% more
likely to stay longer than three years if they experience a well-structured onboarding.
- The Aberdeen Group